London Stadium, Queen Elizabeth, Olympic Park.
Age Restriction: GA: No U14s, U16s accompanied by 18+
Reserved seating: U16s accompanied by 18+, No children 5 and under
Where we provide a seating plan for events, every effort is made to show you correct information. Ho...
For general ticket enquires click here
Audiences will need to demonstrate their COVID-19 status by providing one of the below.
• Proof of a negative NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test taken within 24 hours prior to attending
• Proof of full approved vaccination, 2 doses with the second dose at least 14 days prior to the arrival at the venue.
We reserve the right to implement additional entry requirements to mitigate the spread of COV -19.
Purchasers will be contacted in advance of the shows with more information.
Refunds due to COVID-19:
If you, anyone you live with or anyone in your party is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, we will refund your tickets if you have proof of the below with photo ID and valid ticket
• Proof of a positive COVID-19 test
• Proof of being notified by test and trace to isolate within the event period
• For symptoms experienced on the day of the event, proof that you have applied for/ taken a PCR test
All refunds are subject to the ticket agencies terms and conditions
Please let us know by 9am on the day of your event to request a refund.
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold on behalf of the Promoters to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the T&Cs of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. Ticket resale is permitted at no more than the price you paid (face value + booking fee). Please only use the official resale partner www.twickets.live. Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our T&Cs and those tickets may be cancelled.
4. Ticket sales are limited to 6 per person. Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.